AFCO Dirt Modified Silver Series Steel Bulb Gas Shock Package - IMCA Legal
We worked with the shock experts at AFCO to develop a shock package that would be best for our IMCA Modified customers. This package features (6) shocks, allowing you to adjust for different tracks and conditions. Of course, if you need individual shocks, just give us a call.
AFCO's Silver Series Steel Bulb Gas Shocks are designed for reduced gas pressure gain. The extra strong sealing system and 1/2" DURox chrome shaft creates a 36% reduction in rod force and pressure gain when compared to the 5/8" shaft shocks. These shocks can be serviced by you or your favorite shock technician.
- 76-7-4-6 Heavy or Fast Track
- 76-7-5-3 Flat or Slick Track
- 76-7-3-8 Standard
- 76-7-3-6 Slick Track
- 78-9-8-2D (With 1" Longer Shaft)
- 7" Stroke - 13.25" Compressed Length - 19.44" Extended Length
- 9" Stroke - 15.25" Compressed Length - 23.44" Extended Length
- 1/2" Ultra Strong DURox chrome shaft design displaces less oil when compressed
- Bulb design allows for a larger nitrogen compartment, which takes less rod pressure to make the shock work
- Improved rod guide design
- Robust sealing system withstands high temperature and heavy debris
- Nickel plating = extremely durable finish and virtually eliminates wear (Plus, it looks cool)
- 36% reduction in rod force and pressure gain (over 5/8" shaft shocks)