Chevrolet Performance 602, Factory Sealed, Circle Track Engine - 19434602
All GM Engines are currently on back order
This is a factory sealed crate engine, designed for circle track competition.
This engine features a four-bolt main block, nodular iron crankshaft, PM connecting rods, cast aluminum pistons, hydraulic flat tappet cam, and of course the famous Vortec cast iron cylinder heads. GM finishes it off with a high-rise dual plane intake, an HEI distributor, Circle Track valve covers with breathers, and an 8-quart circle track oil pan assembly.
The 350HP was derived from a Superflow Dyno using a 4-barrel 650cfm Holley carburetor.
- Power: 350 HP @ 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
- Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
- Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
- Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
- Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
- Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
- Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
- Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
- Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
- Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs.
- Combustion Chamber: 64cc
- Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
- Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
- Balance: Internal
- Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
- Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
- Fully GM assembled long block
- Steel Valve Cover with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
- 12366573 High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
- HEI Distributor
- 8” Harmonic Balancer
- Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
- Front timing cover
GM Performance Parts Racing Crate Engines are excluded from the limited warranty.
This item ships by truck freight.