GM 602 Sprint Car Crate Engine - Fully Dressed
These all new 602 sealed sprint car engines offer affordable, dependable and competitive solutions for Sprint Car Racing.
Cam is drilled and removable spud is installed without the engine being disassembled or any GM factory sealing bolts removed.
For chassis requiring oil pan clearance, we install a 8QT "late model style" oil pan. This oil pan provides the clearance needed for normal/original engine mounts.
This engine retains all the GM factory security sealing bolts (EXCEPT the OIL PAN) and additional serial numbered cable-style security seals. Cable seals are also wrapped with tamper-proof tape which is printed with a QR code. This QR code can be scanned with any smart phone and will take you to a web page that shows engine build date, serial number, security seal numbers and location of security seals. The engine build sheet will also be updated with any future work or maintenance done to the engine. DIRTcar security cable seals installed & documented.
Also included with this engine is the patent pending Crate Innovations crankshaft hub & slip yoke package. This assembly bolts directly to the crankshaft and does not require any torque tube housing modifications. Throttle Plate and Linkage Package.
Power: 350 HP @ 5000 RPM, 390 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3800 RPM
Displacement: 350 CID, 5.7L
Bore x Stroke: 4.00” x 3.48”
Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane
Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps.
Crankshaft: Nodular Iron
Connecting Rods: Powdered Metal Steel
Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
Camshaft: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
Cam Lift: .435” Intake / .460” exhaust
Cam Duration @ .050”: 212 deg. Intake / 222 deg. Exhaust
Lobe Separation: 112.5 Degree
Cylinder Heads: Vortec Cast Iron, 3/8” pressed-in rocker studs.
Combustion Chamber: 64cc
Valves: .194” Intake/ 1.50” Exhaust
Rocker Arms: Stamped Steel, 1.5:1 Ratio
Maximum GM Recommended RPM: 5500
Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Steel Valve Cover with Chevy Bowtie Logo Breathers
• 12366573 High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold
• Holley 750 CFM Classic HP Carburetor, Mechanical Secondary, Calibrated for methanol Part# 0-80535-1
• HEI Distributor with Advance Lockout Plate
• 8” Harmonic Balancer
• Oil pump, pick-up and 8 quart oil pan
• Front timing cover
• Cam Spud for rear mounted accessories
• Throttle Plate & Linkage Package
• Complete crankshaft drive hub & slip yoke kit
• DirtCar MSD 87286 Rev limiter
• Aluminum Water Pump
• Pulley Kit
• Spark Plugs and Wires
• Thermostat Block-off Plate with Water Fittings Installed
• Air Cleaner Assembly
• Schoenfeld DirtCar Spec Headers
• Race Prep & Primed with Oil Filter and Break-in Oil
• DIRTcar security cable seals installed & documented
• Secondary cable, QR coded, tamper-proof metal locking seals.
Excludes the General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty.