Daytona 1 Go-Fast Defrictionator Kit for Dirt
Free up your car! This kit contains everything you need to Defrictionate. The car will roll more freely and you will feel the difference on the track.
The kit includes:
- (1) 16 oz bottles Daytona 1 XL-1 Engine Treatment
- (1) Qt. Daytona 1 Super Shift Dirt Track Racing Transmission Fluid
- (1) Qt. Daytona 1 Racing Power Steering Fluid
- (1) Gal. Daytona 1 30/60 or 75/90 Gear Oil (your choice)
- (1) 4 oz bottle Daytona 1 Professional Spray Lube
- (1) 16.5 oz Daytona 1 Finishing Glaze
Each item is available individually in the store.
There is hidden power, torque, and energy in every race car.
Dirt Track Racers Defrictionation System: (Follow these step by step. It is as easy as this to defrictionate and have a faster, better handling, and longer lasting race car)
(1) Engine: (Please make sure engine is through break-in period) Initial treatment. Add 3 ounces of XL-1 Engine Treatment per quart of engine oil. For instance. If you are using an 8 quart system. Put in 7 quarts of motor oil and 21 ounces of Xl-1 Engine treatment.
(Each oil change after this only use 2 ounces of Daytona 1 XL-1 Engine Treatment per quart of oil)
(2) Transmission: If you are using a Brinn, Falcon, Bert, or roller slide transmission simply change the oil/lubricant and put in Daytona 1 Super Shift Dirt Track Trans Fluid with Defrictionators. If you are using a different transmission or normal 4 speed add 2 ounces of XL-1 Oil Treatment to your current oil. (Check on a regular basis. However, this oil is capable of running the entire season)
(3) Rear Gear: Change out gear oil and replace with Daytona 1 30/60 or 75/90 Racing Gear Oil. Daytona 1 Racing 30/60 has proven itself in all types of racing to add horsepower, reduce temperature, and wear. (Check on a regular basis. However, this oil is capable of running the entire season)
(4) Power Steering: Change out fluid and add Daytona 1 Racing Power Steering Fluid. (Check on a regular basis. However, this oil is capable of running the entire season)
(5) Heim Joints (Rod Ends): Spray all Heim Joints with Daytona 1 PSL (Professional Spray Lube). This allows the car to have free and easier movement. PSL was designed to clean as well as lubricate. Spray joints after washing and as needed. (Specifically formulated to not attract dirt and dust like other oils, the joints stay cleaner and lubricated longer)
(6) Exterior: Daytona 1 Finish Glaze reduces the surface tension of exterior parts, so the car will slip through the air with less drag. And we all know a reduction in drag means an increase in speed. Plus you get three extra bonuses when you use it. Dust and dirt don’t stick as easily, so it makes cleaning up a lot easier. It’s so easy to use and you can Glaze the entire car in minutes. And, the glaze makes the car shine better than ever before.