MSD Pro-Billet Distributors are the finest performance and racing distributors available. Every feature has been engineered to endure the rigors of high performance and racing engines. Whether cruising the streets or racing stock cars, dragsters, boats or trucks, MSD has a distributor for it. MSD uses state-of-the-art, Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) mills and lathes to machine each housing. After a long series of precise cuts and movements, the billet is formed into a flawless distributor housing that is accurate to within 0.001". The flex-free housings are lightweight, have no porosity or weak areas and look great on polished, show quality engines. This distributor uses the bronze distributor gear .500"ID.
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing for smooth operation at all rpms
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base providing superior strength and great looks
- Rotor plate are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Locked-out mechanical advance